Thursday, December 27, 2007

Moving to Bangalore

Moving to Bangalore was the last resort. I tried couple of openings in Hyderabad before coming to Bangalore. But nothing worked out. Eventually, I moved to Bangalore. Bangalore is a beautiful place with mind blowing weather, lovely people, and terrific traffic. I am not kidding or am I.:-)

Bangalore is considered to be "Silicon Valley" of Indian IT industry. I don't know why such city is famous despite the innumerable problems, be it infrastructure, traffic, roads on potholes, and fast moving life.;-) We can not lament charges against the Government as there is no government in existence. Thanks to the
ex-chief minister love for power. Hopefully, we get the efficient Government in Bangalore that not only improves the prevailing problems but also gives us the feeling of being Bangalorean.

No comments: